Our mission is to foster independent, confident, and, creative children and to create an enthusiasm in them for learning and performing, leading to high standards of academics and life success as part of a safe, caring, inclusive, and dynamic setting. A positive and caring relationship based on mutual trust and respect is the heart of our philosophy.
- To nurture each child’s unique talents and capabilities.
- To provide a safe and happy environment that helps to develop your child, emotionally, socially and physically.
- To use innovative programmes that help your child to learn, play, and grow.
- To provide a balance between child-initiated and adult-led activities.
- To develop a good partnership with our parents and community by understanding their needs and goals with their active involvement.
- To inculcate positive values in the children.
- To provide teachers that are an inspiration for the child, and who engage in the highest standards of care and education.
- To provide an inclusive and welcoming Nursery where each child is motivated to learn, achieve, and enjoy.
- A modern Nursery where every child is challenged and their qualities are valued and enhanced.
- A safe and secure learning environment which meets the diverse needs of all the children and families.
- To provide high quality international early years provision through best practice.